When we reopen, we will have some guidance to follow so we have pulled it all together in this handy post to help you out as best we can!
From 12th April – 16th May
• Until 16th May, we will only be serving outside and from our takeaway hatch.
• You don’t need to order a substantial meal – if you fancy a pint pop by and we’ll try to seat you as quick as we can.
• During this time, we will not be accepting table reservations, we will be operating a walk-in service on a first come, first served basis.
• We can only allow groups of 6 or a maximum of two households – please stick to the rules!
Overnight Stays from 12th April
Our bedrooms are open for stays from April 12th – We'll be accepting bookings for our bedrooms from April 12th thanks to their self contained entrances and exits. This is a great chance for an early Spring/Summer getaway with us!
We'll still be providing a breakfast which will be in the form of a breakfast box (full of pastries, cereal, fruit and even some fizz!) delivered to your room each morning for you to enjoy in the comfort of your room or al-fresco at the front of the pub
From 17th May
• We’ll be able to serve groups of 6 or a maximum of two households inside the pub – please stick to the rules!
• Outside, we are able to serve larger groups (up to 30)
• We will be accepting table bookings for inside the pub – you can book directly using the button on this page or heading over to the booking area of the site.
• Outside and for drinkers only, we will still be operating on a walk-in first come, first served basis.
• Our bedrooms will be open for overnight stays for the people from the same household – make sure to book direct for the best price guaranteed.
From 21st June
We expect to be able to lift the majority of social restrictions at this point however this is dependent on Government guidance.
We expect our opening hours to be relatively fluid over the first couple of weeks when we reopen. Please bear with us as weather will dictate a lot of what we can do! We’ll be keeping our website opening hours up-to-date as best we can and any big changes will be posted onto our Facebook page (so keep your eyes peeled)
Keeping you safe
Before you visit, take a quick look at our video below to know what to expect.
On behalf of us all at the Fountaine Inn, we can’t wait to help you celebrate when we reopen
Here’s to a great Summer 2021!